(32 – 40 U/W, Alkmaar)
Experience in the solar market and want to help in the energy transition? Start now as a B2B Account Manager and travel all over the country in your sustainable lease car to get the best for the customer.
Who we are
ETURN realizes energy transition by building and maintaining energy projects. In doing so, we focus primarily on turnkey projects for the wholesale market. We are a relatively young and dynamic company experiencing strong growth. ETURN is in the middle of implementing the energy transition, with 20 people in the office and 50 installers on projects every day. 60 MW of solar energy projects are expected to be completed by 2023, a total of more than 150,000 solar panels. Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for an Account Manager B2B.
As a B2B Account Manager at ETURN, you will engage with (new) business customers, building close customer relationships. Whether they already know us or not: your enthusiasm makes them curious about the opportunities we can offer them. We believe that every client deserves customization. That’s why you visit the customers to properly identify the current and desired situation to then come up with the perfect proposal. At our office in Alkmaar (or from home) you calculate your proposal and process it into an appropriate quotation. Questions? Our B2B team is always ready to support each other. You then present the quotation at the customer’s site. After signing, the follow-up process is initiated so that your client can enjoy the benefits of solar energy as soon as possible. In most cases, you will be managed by the commercial manager. The Commercial Manager helps you every day in your development and ambitions. Did you complete a nice project? Then we always take time to celebrate with each other.
In addition to contacting colleagues within the department, you will maintain contact with the operations and administration departments and work externally with project developers, client, subcontractors, logistics partners and suppliers.
- You will identify and approach new business leads by phone;
- You will see opportunities in the market and proactively act on them, both commercially and in the solar energy landscape;
- You will work with the team to optimize processes, share your best learnings, mentor colleagues and provide feedback.
- You have proven experience in account management or sales in B2B;
- You have HBO working and thinking level, preferably in a commercial direction;
- You are truly a sales queen/king who can easily have a substantive conversation with anyone;
- You show initiative and with your enthusiasm you convince the business customer;
- You have a high degree of problem solving ability and are customer focused;
- You set high standards for your own work but also for that of the organization, you strive for quality and punctuality and dare to be critical;
- Pre: you have experience and/or interest in the world of renewable energy. Ability to work independently;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Organizational qualities;
- Flexible work attitude;
- Good command of Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Heart of the matter.
What we offer
- Good basic salary depending on experience;
- Turnover bonus per month;
- Company car according to current tax laws;
- Company laptop;
- Reimbursement of €25 for mobile phone subscription;
- The position is for 36 to 40 hours per week;
- 20 vacation days on an annual basis, in addition extra time off between Christmas and New Year’s;
- A friendly and informal work environment.
- Type of employment: full-time, fixed-term
- Type of employment: full-time, Permanent job
- Salary: €3,250.00 – €4,000.00 per month
- Flexible work schedule
- Company car
- Phone Plan
- Friday Afternoon Drink
Types of supplemental benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation money